Free Ebook: Understanding Sleep Apnea & Snoring
In This Ebook, You'll Learn:
- The impact untreated sleeep apnea can take on your health
- Access to sleep apnea and sleep hygiene screenings
- If sleep apnea is dangerous and who is at risk
- Treatment options and CPAP alternatives
- SomnoDent patient treatment experiences
If you’ve been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea by a board-certified sleep physician and CPAP is not working for you, a custom-fitted oral appliance can be your key to better sleep and better health. If you are interested in finding a SomnoMed preferred dentist in your area, contact us. Ask your physician or dentist for more information on treating your snoring or mild to moderate sleep apnea with SomnoDent oral devices.